Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Charcon

The blog has been quiet for a bit as I attended a library conference last week and am getting ready to attend Charcon this weekend.  Charcon should be exciting.  I will be running a DBA tournament with fantastic prizes from Mark Severin at Scale Creep Miniatures and my first convention western gaming using the Gutshot rules.  I also hope to play a bunch of new boardgames and to compete in the Charcon Blood Bowl and Settlers of Catan tournaments.

In the meantime I have lost a couple of games in the Fun League and my Heimdall's Hornies lost their first game in our local tabletop league.  I hope to post more in the near future and after Charcon I will be starting up a new project involving the battles of Stamford Bridge and Hastings!  Vikings, Normans, and Saxons/Anglo-Danes here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment