Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day One at Origins

Day one at Origins 2011 is shaping up to be pretty exciting. We have spent most of our time in the Board Room which is ran by CABS (Columbus Area Boardgame Society).

First up was Reiner Knizia's Through the Desert. This is a fantastic, light little route planning game. Lissa and I both liked this one a lot.

Next up for me was a game of Seven Wonders. Lissa passed on this game that I won.

Finally, we played a game of Dominant Species.





While I like this game ok, Lissa liked it much less. It is an interesting game system but is a little heavier and longer than our usual fair. As good as the game is, we will be sticking with Primordial Soup for our evolutionary adventures.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N 4th St,Columbus,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment